Sunday 31 March 2013

Bristol Fashion Week

Hey lovlies,

Here are a few snapps from Bristol Fashion Week 2013!
I was lucky enough to be given a blogging pass for the day!
The day was so much fun and a really lovely experience. I met up with the Beautiful Maddie who was such a babe! I think it's safe to say we hit it off straight away! Probably due to the fact that we practically had matching outfits! (We pretended we were a team)






Above are a few photos from mine and Maddie's experience with  Boot's 'Give it a go Friday' basically we got our hair done and because we did we got given loads of free things, win win situation or what!? The free gifts included A LOT of Aussie shampoo and conditioner some St Tropez and lots of little samples of things!

Here a lady was getting a free manicure 

 (Naughty Bloggers)
 A Lady receiving a FREE benefit makeover!
The Fashion show itself was amazing and covered all this summer up and coming trends whilst giving some fantastic beauty tips.Mark Heyes and Andrew Barton who presented the show were hilarious.


 What a lovely welcoming! Cakes and Alcohol

Florals 


Monochrome 


Neon


A body that makes me never want to eat again!



Eyelure were involved in Boots 'give it a go friday' and were giving away free lashes! 




Blazer- H&M|Crop&Fish Net top-River Island|Leggings- Glamorous|Creepers-Primark

After the the show we met up with Jess and Tash who were also such lovely girls, we had such fun moseying round the shops and luring over all the lovely clothes! 
It's safe to say Bristol Fashion week was such a great experience and I will 100% being going back there next year and I recommend it to anyone!  

Hope everyone has had loads and loads of Easter Eggs today and been spoilt rotteennnnn!!!!

Coral 
x
Share:

11 comments

  1. Looks like so much fun! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'! I also have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great time! I love the yellow blazers. I'm glad you had a good time.
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh looks like such a great day and its safe to say your hair is to die for!x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you are wearing x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you look amazing! Loving your blog by the way!

    shabna x x
    http://scheine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love your outfit!
    And it all looks like so much fun
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Looks like so much fun! Love your blog. It would be amazing if you could visit my blog too, we could also follow each other.

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is my dream to go here. Looks like you had a blast

    www.carolinadior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks and sounds like very nice times, I love fashion weeks.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, great post love :)

    Please take a look at my blog and perhaps we could follow each other?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig