Wednesday 8 May 2013

L'Oreal Feria Pastel Toner Review

I am a natural blonde, if i'm honest i'm not 100% sure what shade these days as I have been highlighting my hair for many years now, and like most people I get bored easily. I have been brown, attempted ombre both did not suit me at all. So now I have braved the pastels. The L'Oreal Feria Pastel Toner comes in three different colours. Lilac, Pink and Peach. I originally was going to go for pink but my local boots had sold out, so I decided to go for the Lilac. Here are some photos below to show my outcome.





L'Oreal Feria Pastel Toner.-Boots|Shirt-H&M|Lipstick-Mac-Satin

As you can see there isn't a major difference, I dint expect much as this is only a toner. But I am really pleased with the results. I promise you it looks a lot more lilac in real life.
The only negative thing I would say is that they colour only really attaches itself to the highlighted parts of my hair so it almost looks a bit two toned and I only get my hair highlighted at the top- but this is probably due to the fact that this is a toner.

Hope everyone is having a lovely week so far,

Coral


Share:

8 comments

  1. it looks lovely! I wish I was a natural blonde, it's so much easier to highlight light like yours that way
    You look lovely xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks a lovely colour, I might give this a go! I have been aiming for grey/white ish hair for ages now, I am very nearly there lol! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is gorgeous like this
    Really suits you
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks so gorgeous like this - so stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi babe, since we are already following on GFC, would u like to follow each other also on Bloglovin'?
    Let me know!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3798047/nameless-fashion-blog
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! How do you get those curls in your hair? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sophie this is my natural hair, although I added some salt spray to it whilst it was drying :) hope that helps x

      Delete
    2. I'd love natural curls like that! Will give some salt spray a go! :) Love the lilac colour as well! x

      Delete

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig