Thursday 20 March 2014

Topshop collaborates with ADIDAS!!!!

If you read my blog you may know I work in Topshop. As you can imagine being a poor student and having to work there can be pretty tempting at times.

My temptation has now been pushed to the limits- Topshop and Adidas have collaborated to produce this 20-piece range of stylish sportswear. Classic tees and running shorts have been recreated with a girly Topshop twist, with new luxe materials and patterns. The famous three lined tracksuit has been tailored to a slim and streamline silhouette.AHHH

I am not one to exercise, but this sure as hell makes me want too. If only all sports attire looked this good.

A few personal favourites of mine are the Adidas Originals sweat, the shorts and this all in one suit!
Check out the rest of the collection here.




Share:

2 comments

  1. Was lusting after this today at work, having a sneaking look online in my lunch break!
    Literally loved it all <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig