Wednesday 15 January 2014

'MOM' Jeans






Jeans&Necklace-Topshop|Crop&belt-H&M|Creepers-eBay


Good evening from a very hungover Coral,
I haven't left my bed today.

I took these photos a while back but I have had a lot of christmas deadlines, that I so stupidly left until the last minute- as always, so i've been a busy bee!
I really like this outfit, it's so simple and complimentary.
Well what can I say about Topshop's MOM jeans. For a start they really have got the name spot on. They are literally the splitting image of the ones my mum used to own. 
I really like wearing them with crop tops, I think they are very flattering.
I've also been wearing this long sleeved crop from H&M non stop too. You can always rely on them for the basics.

Love Coral x x x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love this look, you've got a lovely figure xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove me some Mom jeans - these look perfect on you! xo

    ReplyDelete

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig