Friday 21 November 2014

Ascot





Dress- Asos|| Coat and shoes-Newlook
So I was lucky enough to be invited to Ascot. I had only ever worked at the Cheltenham races so I jumped at the opportunity to go. After a breif look on ASOS I stumbled across this dress. Asos, thank god has 20% off that weekend so it worked out to be a reasonable price. I ordered the dress in a 10 and it was HUGE. So if anyone is thinking of getting it get the size down.
I almost wish I found this dress sooner so I could have had it as my graduation dress.
As for the actual races, A good tip that worked for me and my friend. Simply hang around a stand that has a list of the races on then look at who puts the most money on a horse. It worked for us and we won a fair few races!

- Coral

InstagramTwitterBloglovin and Chictopia
Share:

1 comment

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous!
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig