Thursday 27 November 2014

MAC Review: Viva Glam 2






Viva Glam II



I honestly swear by this lipstick!

For a while I pondered about purchasing a neutral lipstick, one that I could wear everyday that didn't look cheap and tacky. I was in the MAC store and I noticed an offer of any lipstick for £5 with any purchase. You've probably put the two and two together, yes, this is how I discovered Viva glam II.
I would describe the colour as a slightly nude beige with mauve tone. On different lights, the colour appears to change. It is very flattering and long lasting, paired with with MAC's 'Beurre' liner it gives the nicest tone to your face.The lipstick itself is relatively long lasting. I do struggle with lipstick as I must subconsciously lick/ bite my lips a lot because most lipsticks don't last long. I also tend to get dry lips which as most girls know is a nightmare when you want to wear a statement lippy. However Viva Glam II doesn't appear to fade as easy. This may be due to the fact that it is a neutral tone, therefore it is not as obvious when it fades. 
This lipstick is the only lipstick in my life that I have finished. I was gutted when I could see it was coming to the end. But luckily for me my girl Harriet surprised me with a late birthday present, we all know late ones are the best! I was over the moon, bless her!
Anyway, I would recommend this lipstick to anyone who is also debating about a neutral lippy!

Coral

InstagramTwitterBloglovin and Chictopia


Images credited http://thenotice.net/2012/04/lb-vgv-universal-lipstick/
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig