Monday 14 March 2016

Sunday Afternoons

Dressfashion Prom Dresses

Dress-Missguided||Hat-Cotton On||Bag-Select||Boots-Jeffrey Campbell||Necklace-Sportsgirl

Yesterday was a no-so-lazy Sunday Afternoon. We left at around 4pm and rocked in at a disgustingly late... Or should I say early time of 6am. Luckily it's a public holiday so I've been recovering in bed all day.

I bought this dress a while ago from Missguided, I fell in love with it. It's a cheesecloth material, with an open front and some lovely little tassels and bohemian gypsy sleeves. Devastatingly I couldn't afford it, then one fine afternoon I searched for it again and it was reduced to £10/$21 in the sale! Over the moon I bought it, wore it once and washed it and it shrank! Anyway I managed to get another, but a word of warning... HAND WASH.

Im currently living in the best voted city to live in- Melbourne, I do love it here there is something to do every weekend. Just wish I was a millionaire so I could afford it. It's going to start getting very cold here soon though.

Follow me on Snapchat: Coral_Payne

All my Love
Coral



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig