Tuesday 5 February 2013

Black Milk eat your heart out...







Body&Bracelets-Primark|ArmCuff&rings-Topshop|Shoes&Lipstick-eBay


Beholddd this magical bodysuit...
Yes... I know it's wonderful, beautiful, spectacular & I love it!
No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. This really isn't  Black Milk... it's PRIMARK! I was casually doing a brief shop in my lunch break to get some more socks when I literally stopped and my jaw dropped... Could it be? I asked myself... I ran to the rail rummaged through to find my size and checked the price... £6 I nearly died! Were my eyes playing tricks on me? Good God I was Happy with my Primarni purchase.
I had such a good weekend we went to Run Vs. Shogun which is basically a night with many different dj's it last's until 6am- So it has taken all weekend to recover. If you follow me on instagram you'll see a really cool photo from the night, here are a few more below.
Lots of Love
Coral




Share:

11 comments

  1. This is literally amaaaazing! You look gorgeous xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOVE!
    That top is gorge
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos - you hair is amaaaaazing xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this top, looks so nice xo.

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. PRIMARK, I cannot believe what a find! Love it with tge disco pants, following you lovely your style is awesome xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way is this from Primark!? Such a great find! This would be a fabulous night out look too, you're such a beautiful girl :)

    www.dusterknuckles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing in this...I am shocked it is Primark too...think I need a trip there soon!

    LurchHoundLoves Fashion & Beauty Blog

    Charlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing girl!! and that is such a good find,, i hope they stock it in my local one.. and i LOVE your hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oew your style is amazing!

    you got yourself a new follower!
    xoxo
    My Blog, Blonde but not least

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look gorgeous, love love love your bodysuit! Obviously a new follower :) can't wait to see more! x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome outfit!!! Hope you can visit my blog and let me know if you would you like to follow each other?

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig