Sunday 31 August 2014

Holiday Blues







Kimono,top,shoes-Topshop|Skort-Primark
Harriet: Top-H&M|Shorts-Urban Outfitters.
Evening all,

I have had a busy fun-filled week. Starting off with a wet weekend in london for the famous Notting Hill Carnival. The weather on Sunday was perfect, but unfortunately the rain came hard on the Monday. It literally did not stop once. Since then I have been camping in Wales for the week.

I finally managed to get my claws on this dreamy crop top a while back. When it first came into Topshop it literally sold out within a few days. It's just sooo beautiful. I also bought this skort in two different colours! This lemon colour and a nice mint. 

Anyway I am off now to eat a well deserved roast dinner, please check out and follow my twitter, instagram and bloglovin.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig