Thursday 27 October 2016

Blogging in Brighton









It sure feels good to have the sun on my skin again after months of being in the snow.

I bought this jumpsuit from Boohoo via ASOS a few months back and have only just had the chance to wear it. I originally bought it in black and in my size. Sadly it was way to tight. I personally prefer jumpsuits in this culotte style to be slightly oversized. So I returned it and found the pastel pink one on ASOS. It is safe to say I love it. The material is so light and easy to wear. It does cause a bad VPL so make sure you're wearing a thong girls! I have noticed the fabric to go slightly bobbly where my bag has been rubbing against it, but that is the only fault really.

How pretty is Brighton!? It is only a short distance from where we lived in Melbourne and it host's 6km of coastline with a pedestrian and cycle path running across the majority of the foreshore. The most famous spot is Dendy street beach, where the colourful bathing boxes stretch along the beach offering a stunning view of Melbourne's city skyline. We stopped off here to take some photos then had a drink at one of the rooftop bars. Brighton offers such a relaxing atmosphere and is perfect for your typical 'long walks on the beach.' The architecture is outstanding some historic and some modern, both make for an interesting stroll also allowing you to only dream of living inside one.

Love Coral

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig