Friday 5 January 2018

New Year .... New Coat?




Trousers- (similar) | Fenty-Puma Creepers | Top H&M | Coat Topshop


So that caption is a bit of a lie, I bought this coat back in November, I thought it was about time I invested in a Camel Duster, it's a wardrobe staple. I bought second hand from Depop, I beleive it's from Topshop a few years ago.

These photos were also taken in November when it wasn't -10 outside, but I have had a major laptop charger malfunction. I have managed to finally borrow a charger for the time being. So I thought I should finally finish this post. Unfortunately the ISO was on 3000 hence the horrible grain on the photos, I didn't realise until it was too late, my apologises. But I just really wanted to post this outfit, because I am in love with it.

I was working in London in November and discovered a shop called Bershka, being a countryside girl I had never even heard of this shop before. Its a dream... great clothes, great price, what more could you want, I want to describe them as a Zara mixed with Topshop. I was torn between a few trousers but I went for these in the end, I couldn't find them online, so the link above is for the ones I nearly chose. They can be dressed up for work or an interview or down, for smart casual.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Years.

Coral
x x x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig