Thursday 22 November 2012

All I want for Christmas is...

1.A romantic trip to paris with my lovely boyfriend will :)Highly unlikely as we are both extremely poor students
2. An iPad- didn't think I wanted one until three of my housemates have one and they look so useful!
3. Canon 60D- we have them at uni and they are amazing! I need one :(
4. Just a simple Boy London tee.
5. My dream car, cream mini! This will never happen, but a girl can dream.
6. WildFox Lennon sweat
7. Money- who doesn't want money?
8. Thomas Sabo skull ring
9. Nike Blazers- I seen these around and I really want them!

Good Evening!

Sorry guys, couldn't do an outfit post today, for obviously reasons... the torrential rain that is pouring out of the sky!
Driving home from uni today I literally had to drive on the pavement the road was so flooded!
Anyway, here are a few things, I want for christmas, I know for a fact that I won't get any of these, but it's nice for a girl to want, right? I never get huge presents for christmas but that doesn't really bother me, it's just nice to be around my family.
What do you want for christmas? Anything unusual?

Lot's of love
Coral
x x x  

Share:

2 comments

  1. I can't bring myself to write a list hahaha. LOVE the Boy London shirt though xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with 1 7 and 5!! LOOOL

    ReplyDelete

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig