Sunday, 16 December 2012

I'm in space





Boots-Dr Martens|Discos-Glamorous|Sweat h&m|Necklace-eBay

Firstly, please ignore my face in these photos!

I almost feel that these images make me seem as though i'm in space. The graffiti is galaxy-like. My trousers are like a space-mans, and my dr. martens act as moon boots! So all in all this is an outer world outfit- if I were ever to go to the moon, this could be my attire?
I have finally finished all my uni work in time for christmas, unfortunately I have a job so can't go home for christmas just yet, which sucks A LOT makes me sad :( miss my family.
Still haven't done any christmas shopping yet either!!! 

Lots of love
Coral
x x x 

Share:

9 comments

  1. Love the pants and the background!
    Very out of space
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These trousers are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com




    ReplyDelete
  4. IN LOVE with those disco pants!
    Sorry for the late reply, it has been a busy Christmas!
    Thank you very much for following, you were my 50th follower! Made my Christmas!
    Cute blog, I will certainly be following back!

    Thanks again!

    Samma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit!!! Thanks for reading my blog and being my second follower, I really appreciate it. I just followed back!

    Ps: I have to admit it, I'm in love with your hair!

    :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig