Monday 2 December 2013

Badass Jumpsuit








Jumpsuit-Warehouse|Shoes-Primark|Belt-H&M

Good Evening!!

This is my second, twilight blogpost! I'm much more of a summer girl, the days are much longer. Although you can't beat dressing up all snug and toasting you feet by the fire.
This Jumpsuit I bought a while back in the Warehouse sale. It was on £25, Bargain!! 
I don't normally wear anything like this, I don't really feel like they ever suit me. But I really took a liking to this one.
I had such a nice weekend, finally managed to go home and see the family for a nice sunday lunch. I haven't been home since the start of September!
I have a few more outfits lined up for the next couple of weeks!
Love Coral
x x x

Share:

2 comments

  1. This is AMAZING! You look gorgeous. I love your hair like this too xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This jumpsuit is such a beaut, what a bargain to <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig