Thursday 27 February 2014

Blogging in Amsterdam






Boots, Shirt & Jacket- Topshop|Leggings-Urban Outfitters|Necklace-ebay

Hellloooo,
So happy to be reunited with my Janey to take my piccies :)


If any of you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you’ll probably already know that I went to the beautiful city of Amsterdam. I can honestly say it was amazing. The locals are so friendly and the waffles were so yummy! It was so easy to get lost as everywhere looks the same and every corner has a canal with about 30,000 bikes attached to it.

I am aware this outfit is similar to my last, but we could only take hand luggage on the plane so I had to pack light, which for any girl is difficult/ borderline virtually impossible. These shoes are incredbileeeeeee, and so comfy apart from my poor little toe. I wore them around for the day and my feet barley hurt. I am also thrilled that I finally have a nice white shirt- lets face it, everyone needs a plain white shirt. Unfortunately, as illustrated by the picture, it creases easily.

Hope everyone has had a lovely week so far- the sun seems to be making an appearance to which is fantastic.

If you have a spare 5 minutes i'd be ever-so grateful if you could follow me on Bloglovin' Thank you :)


- Coral
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig