Monday 3 February 2014

I Like Turtles








Dress-Internacionale|Necklace-eBay|Turtleneck-H&M|Boots-Jeffrey Campbell


HEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO,
Thank goodness January is over. I literally feel like it has lasted forever!
I love this simple dress, it can double up as a day dress and night dress. Putting a simple turtle neck or shirt under any dress can instantly make it casual.
I am so happy that it is getting lighter in the evenings now! It means I can blog more (yay) as i'm normally at work or uni until it's dark.
I hope monday was't too painful for everyone.
- Coral



Share:

7 comments

  1. This is stunning - I love the little pocket, so adorable! Your hair is gorgeous too xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia. Ahh my hair felt so greasy that day. But thanks anyway xxx

      Delete
  2. Love that dress and I love how you have put the dress over a shirt xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this whole outfit!! That dress is so nice xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with the layering a black turtleneck under a dress - soo useful for winter and making the "cost per wear" of summer dresses go down! haha

    steph

    (@styleasta, http://www.pinterest.com/styleasta/)

    ReplyDelete

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig