Wednesday 2 October 2013

Joining The Tartan Army





Shirt-Topshop|Top-Asos|Necklace-Primark|Jeans-Miss Selfridge|Boots-JC


Good evening everyone!

How is it October already? It feels like only last week it was July and I was tanning myself in Ibiza.

I know I am pretty late in joining the tartan bandwagon but here it is, the classic tartan shirt! It so easy to just throw over anything. It’s very autumnal too. Also October means it’s my birthday in 10 days too! I can’t believe I am nearly 22, it feels so much older than 21. I feel like I should know what I want to do with my life by now, but I really don’t.
Anyway please follow my blog, if you like, or my twitter/ instagram.
Hope everyone is having a lovely week so far!

Love Coral
x x x x x

Share:

2 comments

  1. I'm SUCH a plaid/tartan fan omg. You look stunning and I love your hair here! My birthday is on the 30th - so excited xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool look. Love the black top.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig